Are you an indie developer and have an interesting project?
Then Indie Blast is a great opportunity to demonstrate your game on your personal booth!
What is Indie Blast?
Indie Blast is an exhibition for indie projects where different teams can get their booths and opportunity to:
- • present their game to the public and media,
- • attract the attention of publishers and investors,
- • get feedback from players and colleagues,
- • take part in Indie Blast Awards nominations
and just expand the circle of useful contacts!
How to participate in the Indie Blast?
• fill out an application for participation in a timely manner, wait for confirmation of the application from the indie coordinator (within 3 days)
• buy a conference ticket (Standard, Premium, Business, Online +)
A confirmed application and a purchased ticket guarantee a team stand for participation in Indie Blast for all days of the conference
Priority in choosing the stand and the day of exposure is given to the teams that sent the application earlier.
What is the Indie Blast Awards?
Indie Blast Awards is a competition of game projects in various categories and it's held among the participants of the Indie Blast exhibition. According to the opinion of the professional industry jury, the best projects will win in several nominations and get valuable prizes from organizers and sponsors.
How to attend the Indie Blast Awards?
- • Fill out the participant’s application in a timely manner, wait for confirmation from the indie coordinator (within 3 days)
- • buy a conference ticket (Standard, Premium, Business, Online +)
Ratings in all nominations are set by a remote jury
Playable demos of games to evaluate the jury must be sent out no later than
Confirmed application and purchased ticket guarantee the team participation in the Indie Blast Awards
Prizes are awarded on the last day of the conference at the award ceremony.
Project submission deadlines:
Until the team has to :
- • submit a preliminary application for participation in the conference, you must send all the data on your project and buy tickets;
- • send the final version of the project, which will be evaluated by the conference jury.
Indie Blast jury